If you need a urgent cash support, month in and month out? UBA no wahala loan code *919# might just be the best option you should run, With longer-tenure credit, flexible payment plan and lower equity, banking with uba is a rewarding relationship that enables you to enjoy the good things of life.
According to the UBA bank website, “The UBA No Wahala Loan code is a personal loan that means just ‘no problem’. They will give you the freedom to spend a little more on what you really want. You may need some extra cash to fix your car, pay medical bills or take care of other exigencies. How you choose to use your loan is up to you.
Meanwhile, the UBA No Wahala Loan code features access to funds which can be utilised to resolve unlimited financial challenges with no equity required.
The loan only requires the operation of a salary account with the bank and domiciliation of salaries/allowances/terminal benefits. The loan applicant must have a 1 year maximum tenor with the bank.
The UBA bank has positioned itself to announce that it is providing this loan to its esteemed customers in light of COVID-19’s impact on the nation’s normal socioeconomic progress, as well as the wellness and livelihoods of its citizens. Therefore, a consumer can utilize the No Wahala Loan option by walking into any UBA bank nationwide.”
Customers of the bank must be in gainful employment and present a letter from their current employer proving their job in order to be eligible for a loan.
There are varieties of loan options available when using the UBA no wahala loan code:
- UBA personal overdraft loan
- UBA bank asset finance loan
- UBA personal loan
- UBA bank cooperatives loan
- UBA bank cash collateral loan
1. UBA personal overdraft loan
UBA Personal Overdraft loan is a short-term facility that allows you to overdraw your current account for 6 months, up to a maximum amount of N3 million. You repay only 5% of the amount borrowed every 30 days, when your salary is paid. Its our first pick for the UBA no wahala loan code (*919#)
- By having to repay 5% every month till the end of the 6 months tenor when you have to repay the total outstanding, you are assisted in managing your finances.
- Gives you the money you need when you do not have sufficient funds in your account.
- Considerate, structured and convenient terms of repayment
- Competitive interest rate.
How To Apply
- Simply complete a UBA Consumer Loan Application form which you may download online or pick up from any of their branches.
- Submit your application to the Customer Service Officer in your branch.
2. UBA Bank Asset Finance Loan
This is the credit program that gives you the opportunity to own those assets you have always longed for and its our second pick for the UBA no wahala loan code (*919#)
How To Apply
- Complete a Consumer Loan Application Form, which you may download online or pick up from any of their branches
- Obtain a pro-forma invoice from an acceptable vendor known to your customer service officer
- Submit your application to the customer service officer in your branch
- Provide the minimum equity contribution of 20% of the cost of the asset
- Provide the funds to cover the insurance cost
3. UBA Personal Loan
Our thirs pick for UBA no wahala loan code (*919#) is the UBA personal loan, this loan will give you the freedom to spend a little more on what you really want.
You may need some extra cash to fix your car, pay medical bills or take care of other exigencies. How you chose to use your loan is up to you.
- No deposit and invoices are required
- Fast, simple and convenient
- Convenient repayment terms
- Competitive interest rates
How To Apply
- Complete a UBA Consumer Loan Application form which you may download online or pick up from any of their branches
- Submit your application to the customer service officer in your branch by filling the desired loan amount and how you wish to pay back.
4. UBA Bank Cooperatives Loan
UBA Bank Provides credit to Cooperative societies of blue-chip companies with loans of up-to N10,000,000. And its our fourth pick for UBA no wahala loan code (*919#)
- Enables your Co-operative to meet the needs of its members
- The co-operative decides how to use the loan.
- Simple and convenient.
- Competitive interest rate
How To Apply
- Write a letter of request to the Manager of your business office, signed by the authorised signatories of the cooperative stating the amount & tenor of the facility required.
- Submit the letter and supporting documents to the Customer Service Officer in any branch closer to you office.
5. UBA Bank Cash Colleatral Loan
UBA offers consumer loan which makes it possible for you to obtain credit in Naira, the US dollar, Pound sterling and the Euro using your cash deposits, investments and their equivalents with UBA, UBA Capital & Trust and any other financial institution acceptable to UBA.
- Up to 80% of your deposits or investments in loans if the request and collateral are in the same currency
- Up to 50% of your deposits or investments in Naira loans if the collateral is in a foreign currency
- Considerate, structured and convenient repayment terms
- Competitive interest rates
- Easy and speedy access to credit without the loss of existing assets
With the mobile banking code and UBA quick Loan code *919# you can apply for easy online loans without collateral on your registered number with UBA Bank.
You can also Download the uba loan app on Playstore and get access to your account.
With the UBA no wahala Loan code, app, and online application, you can access instant cash deposit to your account once you meet their terms and conditions, up-to N2,000,000.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About UBA No Wahala Loan Code
How Can I Get UBA No Wahala Loan?
A customer can walk into any UBA branch across the country to access the No Wahala Loan facility,” To qualify for the loan the bank’s customer should be gainfully employed and must provide a letter confirming his/her employment from the current employer.
What Is The Code For UBA Loan?
The UBA Bank Nigeria quick loan code is *919*28#. It is available to all UBA account holders in Nigeria and you can access it from all mobile networks. You can only access it on your mobile phone number linked to your UBA bank account.
How Can I Take Soft Loan From UBA?
- Submit a completed loan application form with supporting documents at any branch.
- Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following loan approval.
- Loan will be disbursed into salary account domiciled with the Bank.
How Do I Borrow A Loan With USSD Code?
- Know the loan provider you want to borrow from.
- Sign up.
- Provide basic requirements like Name, BVN, and address.
- Get USSD code of the loan provider.
- Dial the code.
- Follow instructions.
- Get your loan.